We are a leading company that provides exceptional service and value honesty and integrity. We treat your home or office as if it were our own.
We offer a variety of air quality and mold testing services that can be modified to each individual project. No other local company owns the sophisticated technology and advanced instrumentation that we do. You will find us to be competitively priced.
Our commitment is to take the utmost care regarding the health and needs of our clients. Our friendly and professional team look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!
About: Gravelle Building Environments Inc in Ottawa
Environmental consultant and trained professional as a Certified Indoor Environmentalist and Certified Mold Inspector. Focusing on studying microbiology specific to indoor building science with access to some of the most advanced indoor air quality testing instrumentation available. Always continuing to keep up-to-date through courses, books, webinars, and training material. Training and experience in several sampling methods for microbial contaminants, and use moisture meter and thermal imaging instruments to detect sources. Designing and commissioning of several pharmaceutical clean room control systems.
Gravelle Building Environments Inc. is not an abatement or remediation contractor, with no financial interest to do the clean-up work. It's not unheard-of for an inspection company to fabricate a mould problem to the profit from the remediation work. We work closely with government accredited analytical laboratories. We provide indoor environmental services in Ottawa.
• Council-certified Indoor Environmentalist (CIE) with the ACAC
• Certified Mold Inspector (Micro) CMI # 82568
• Mycometer Air & Surface Certification Sampling & Analysis of Mold
• Certified Commercial Ventilation & Air-Conditioning Systems Mechanic 313A
• Bactiquant - Surface Certification Sampling & Analysis of Bacteria
• Asbestos Sampling & Analysis - EMSL Certificate# 94001237
• IAQA Indoor Environmentalist Course
• Mr.Radon - Radon Measurement Course
• Johnson Controls DDC Facility Explorer Training
• Tridium University - Niagara 4 Certified
• Introduction to Thermography for Home Inspectors - Infrared Training Center
• MBL Consulting Laboratories - Mold Inspection, Identification and Control
• IAQA University: Sampling For Allergens
• Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
• Working at Heights Safety Training
• WHMIS Workplace Hazardous Materials Training